By accessing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. Any reliance on the information provided herein is solely at the user's own risk.
1. Everlasting Community Services neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Everlasting Community Services.
2. While Everlasting Community Services uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this site, Everlasting Community Services makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Everlasting Community Services assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site either EXPRESSED or IMPLIED.
3. Any communication or material transmitted to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments or suggestions will be treated as confidential but non-proprietary.
4. Neither Everlasting Community Services nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Everlasting Community Services assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from this site.
5. Everlasting Community Services has not reviewed all of each site linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site.
If you have any questions concerning this legal disclaimer, please contact management at our office.